Welcome

Welcome to Exposure. My blog about the scenes behind the scenes as a news photographer in Winnipeg.

Tuesday 1 March 2011

And it begins

Well, as my introductory blog post, I want to tell you about what I'm going through right now. I'm trying to embed this into my website, and I have absolutely no idea if I'm doing it correctly. If you've bothered to read this far, I want to reward you with a promise that it will only get better from here. Once this show is on the road, it will be heading in a good direction. Thank for joining.

10 minutes later and frustration mounts. I can't figure out how to configure this into my photoshelter page. How can a person who spends so much time on the computer be so bad at it?

1 comment:

  1. Don't sweat it...I'm a techoklutz. Just do what you do, the method is just surface details.

    ReplyDelete